Premises HelpDesk Module
Allow users to easily report premises problems to the premises team. The premises team can then keep the users up-to-date regarding the problem.
In both schools and businesses the Premises/Caretaker departments are usually overran with problems, and keeping track of them can be a nightmare, not to mention those that "catch you" whilst you are on your way to sorting out another problem. This module can alleviate all that by giving staff the access to report building problems in an efficient and professional manner. This gives the premises department a full list of outstanding (and completed) jobs, thereby making planning far easier. The Premises department can then use the system to reply back their progress to the staff member reporting the problem. Thereby, removing the need for staff to pester the Premises department requesting updates to their problem, which in turn frees up more time for the Premises department to handle the problems reported.
The current version is v2.4.1.
- Record all building problems
- Record vandalism
- Submit issues and problems regarding premises/buildings/H&S/etc to the Premises Team
- Premises Team can manage their workload easily
- Keep staff up-to-date with their reported issues
- For vandalism/H&S/damages/etc staff and the premises team can upload pictures to each reported problem for clarification and auditing
- The Premises Manager can view reports of the team, i.e. reported problems and resolved problems
- View list of outstanding jobs/tickets
- View list of all jobs/tickets
- Add a new job/ticket with criteria: category, priority, subject, common problem, and description
- Add followups to a ticket to keep the originator up-to-date with developments
- With each new job/ticket and followup, the originator and Technical Support staff are sent the updates by email
- Tickets/jobs can be closed by either the orginator or Technical Support staff
- Tickets/jobs can be re-opened by either the originator or Technical Support staff
- Display notices to everyone.
- Specify whether to use the subject field or the first 30 characters of the description
- Specify whether to use the priority field
- Specify whether to use the common problems field
- Specify what the common problems are
- Upload images to tickets by originator or Premises/Caretaking staff
- Select the reason for why the user has created a ticket/job (Premises/Caretaking staff only)
- View a customisable report on the reasons for request
- View a customisable report on open/closed tickets/jobs
- Specify whether to use the upload images feature
- Specify whether admins (i.e. Premises/Caretaking staff) can upload images
- Specify whether the originator can upload images
- Specify what the reasons for request are
- Base System v2.3